Google My Business for your Law Firm
Google My Business is a free and easy way to get more customers. It’s important to take advantage of this free service. It can make all the difference in your law firm’s success. In this post, we will walk you through how to use Google My Business effectively. Get ready to attract new customers for your practice!
First things first, make sure you have a Google account. If you don’t, you can contact The Marketer Attorney to help you.
It’s important to describe what makes your company unique and answer the questions that Google asks about your business. Then, it’s time to optimize it for the best results!
Here are some tips on how to set your Google My Business page:
- It’s important to optimize your Google My Business page for mobile users to get them to spend the most time on your website. Search is increasingly mobile, and this can’t be ignored when looking for nearby businesses. Searchers call a business directly from their smartphone. In addition, Google rewards businesses that have a mobile-friendly website with more search visibility.
- Don’t forget to upload an eye-catching profile picture and cover photo! This is the first thing people will see when they land on your page so it’s important to make a good impression. It should be professional and capture the spirit of your practice.
- Be sure to update your business information regularly, so that Google knows when things change, especially if there are temporary or seasonal updates. This will help keep people updated on the latest news about your firm.
- Another great way to attract new customers is through social media. Be sure to link all of your social media accounts to your Google My Business page so that they can be easily discovered online.
- Don’t forget about the power of reviews! Not only will having positive reviews increase search visibility, but it will also help get more customers in the door and encourage others to come back for more great service.
Time to get more clients
Once you’ve optimized all these areas, you can sit back and wait for new customers to start pouring in! Now that you know how to get more customers through a Google My Business page, go out there and beat your competitors.
Do you have a Google My Business account for your Law Firm? If you don’t, or you don’t have it optimized with keywords according to how the user searches, you can contact the Marketer Attorney. We can help you improve your online strategy. Contact us today for a free consultation.