If you’ve come to this article, you might be wondering… what is an SEO content strategy? SEO writing is a topic that comes up often in the field of digital marketing. If you’re new to SEO, it can be difficult to know how to write for SEO. The best way is by pairing high-quality content with targeted keywords and phrases. In this blog post, we’ll talk about how you can leverage keyword research tools. Find the perfect words for your site’s content!
The foundation for any SEO content strategy is to know what you hope to achieve. Set measurable goals before you begin. All copywriters, marketing managers and other stakeholders should be working toward the same KPIs.
Once you defined your target keywords, it’s time to find high-volume opportunities related to them. To start, we recommend using a free SEO keyword tool which gives accuracy. For example, Google Keyword Planner.
Tips for SEO Content:
- Include keywords where they will have the most impact. For example: metadata, header tags, page title, and anchor text. This gives Google signals about what your page is about.
- Don’t be afraid to use long-tail phrases where appropriate.
- Do not write for yourself, write for your target audience. Try to mimic the language and voice of your audience. Whether that’s third-person formal or second-person conversational.
- Use short paragraphs of only a few sentences.
- Use only 1 header tag per page and try to include a targeted, primary keyword.
- SEO articles should include one long paragraph broken up by subheadings.
Be consistent on your website with your messaging about keywords, as well as calls to action (CTAs). Include breadcrumbs to help users navigate content more easily. It is important that the articles on your website are found by Google and by users. For this reason, you must use the right keywords and check out the SEO strategy of your competitors.
Looking for the best way to launch and maintain an effective legal SEO strategy? Look no further than The Marketer Attorney. Our marketing experts have the knowledge to create SEO strategies and websites for lawyers. Contact us today for a free consultation.