Instagram for Lawyers
Lawyers have a lot of competition when it comes to attracting new clients. So, what can you do to stand out from the crowd? One solution is using Instagram for lawyers. In this blog post, we’ll discuss how lawyers can use Instagram for marketing purposes. Which will ultimately bring more clients in their office doors.
Instagram tips for lawyers:
- To make a great first impression with your law firm’s brand on Instagram, focus on your profile. Use a professional profile picture. The first thing people will see when looking at your page is you profile image. Make it engaging and representative of what types of cases or services you offer.
- Post frequently: Instagram and its users like frequent posts. More importantly, they expect recent content.
- Hundreds of lawyers and law firms in the US have active Instagram accounts. Many of them have at least 1000 followers. Over half of the top 20 law firms in the US use Instagram. So, it’s important to be active on Instagram.
- We recommend publishing reels to make the content more entertaining. It is a new way to create videos and summarize information.
- It’s important to use eye-catching, attractive photos.
- Hashtags can get more visibility for your posts. Use them correctly and you’ll get your posts seen by more users and potential clients. Instagram hashtags can be a great way of building community online.
- It’s a great idea to use the Instagram Stories feature. When you post an image or video, it remains on your profile for 24 hours and then disappears.
Why do lawyers use Instagram? Here are a few reasons:
- Build their personal brand, as well as the law firm’s brand name.
- Post case updates – so clients can see what they’re working on at all times (and build trust).
- Improve their online presence and search engine ranking. This may lead to more clients.
So, how else can law firms use Instagram? Some attorneys are sharing far more than just information about their services. They are also sharing content that people can relate to. Lawyers are finding Instagram to improve their online presence. And so should you!
For more information on how lawyers are using Instagram for business, get in touch. The Marketer Attorney’s team can help you improve your social media. Contact us today!